Xenta Surveillance Camera Key Fob
- Spy camera hidden in a standard key fob
- Records video and audio
- Built in lithium battery (Charges via USB)
- Records on to micro SD card (not included)
In more detail
- Micro spy camera disguised as a car key fob, take photos or videos with audio
- Ideal for a variety of uses, hidden camera, spy camera, voice recorder or Micro SD card reader
- Supports MicroSD cards up to 16GB (Not included)
- 720 x 480 video resolution, 1280 x 960 Photo JPG format
- Built-in lithium battery which can record video for more than one hour, with a standby time of up to 120 hours
- Transfer photos and video to your PC via included USB cable
- Supports USB charging (cable included)
Simple to use!
1. Point the Spy Camera towards the subject. Press the Function button briefly The Status LED goes out. When the Status LED lights up again continuously, the photo has been saved. The device is ready to take the next photo or record a video.
Recording a Video
1. Point the Spy Camera towards the subject. Press the Function button for approx. 3 seconds. The Status LED goes out. Video recording begins immediately.
2. Press the Function button briefly. When the Status LED lights up again continuously, video recording has stopped and the video has been saved. The device is ready to take the next photo or record a video.