Xenta Cat5e UTP Patch Cable – 1m
- 50-micron gold plated connectors
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base T networks
- Ensures a clean and clear transmission
In more detail
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it’s a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e;
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks;
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission;
- PowerSum tested.